Clyffe Pypard main entrance and Nemo Farm . First there was a guard room and then the fire tender shed.
History : opened in August 1941 as a training establishment, No. 29 EFTS (Elementary Flying Training
School) . A grass airfield, all accommodation was temporary brick
TB or wooden huts. Four Bellman hangars and about 15 Blister hangars.
Closed in 1947 but the accommodation was used into the 1960's by
RAF Lyneham and the Army also used it for battle practice. Now it
is only farming.