INFORMATION:

We are now half way down the Foret de la Coubre-la-Tremblade and just about the middle of the forest the Germans Navy (Marine) under the Todt organisation started building in 1944 a battery of four 24cm guns in large emplacements.

Above : turm1 of four built but only two were semi completed.

   
 

Gi50 M Batterie 'Mushel'

Gi50 M 'Mushel'

   
 
Home | Richard@ | Support@ | GuestBook | Mailing list | Updates | Links
26 December 2012
Google
Search Google Search Atlantikwall.co.uk