INFORMATION:
History : RAF Dale opened in May 1942 as a satellite for RAF Talbenny about two miles N/E. This is the reason why there was only one hangar & a small amount of buildings. All major maintenance would be carried out at RAF Talbenny. 19 Group Coastal Command took over and No.304 (Polish) Sqdn flying Wellington's.

304Sdn

   
 
Huts left by the RN RAF Dale, Carmarthen
   
 
Home | Richard@ | Support@ | GuestBook | Mailing list | Updates | Links

 

Google
Search Google Search Atlantikwall.co.uk