INFORMATION: Blue : Camp.
Red: Bomb Store.
CT: Control Tower
SC: Squash Court. History :
a standard RAF expansion scheme airfield of the 1930's. Designed as a fighter/bomber
station to help cover the SW coastline. With the outbreak of WW2 Coastal Command
antisubmarine aircraft needed airfields to cover the south west approaches. The
first aircraft to arrive were Avro Anson's.