INFORMATION:


History : Bibury was selected as a landing ground in April 1939. This was for 3 Service Flying Training School. By 1940 3 SFTS moved in and night flying was carried out. In the daytime 2 SFTS still used Bibury as a RLG for aircraft from RAF South Cerney.

   
 
Cinema Piece Wood WAAF Site Bibury RLG, Gloucester
   
 
Home | Richard@ | Support@ | GuestBook | Mailing list | Updates | Links

09 October 2004

Google
Search Google Search Atlantikwall.co.uk