INFORMATION:

History : RAF Station Croughton was built in 1938, this station was first known as Brackley Landing Ground until 1940 when it became RAF Brackley. In July 1941 the name changed again and the station became RAF Station Croughton.
(Wikipedia)
No16 Operational Training Unit (No 16 OTU) from RAF Upper Hayford used Croughton as a satellite with Hampden's, Blenheim's and Wellington's.

   
 
From the A43 Lay by RAF Croughton, Northampton
   
 
Home | Richard@ | Support@ | GuestBook | Mailing list | Updates | Links

25 April 2010

Google
Search Google Search Atlantikwall.co.uk