Redhill, Surrey. Redhill aerodrome opened in 1934 as the Redhill Flying Club. July 1937 the RAF opened No15 Elementary and Reserve Flying School here. Later it took part in the Battle of Britain and became a satellite airfield to Kenley but by 1954 was handed back into civilian hands and is now a busy light aircraft & helicopter airfield.
can use the Ordnance Survey 'Get
a Map' and follow the instructions. Copy and paste the map reference.