Behind the B1 hangar at the start of the footpath that crosses the airfield.
Right behind the B1 hangar is a small site of about three huts and possibly a latrine block and an air-raid shelter. History : opened in July 1941 as an Operational Training Unit (OTU). The first unit to arrive was 22OTU in September 1941 and stayed until December 1944. 23OTU arrived in November 1942 and stayed until March 1944.