INFORMATION:

The four Blister hangars were dispersed around the east & southern boundaries and the camp was at the southern end.

Above & below : Blister hangars.


History : 1 Flying Instructors School; (1 FIS) at RAF Church Lawton used Warwick as its RLG for nine months in 1942 with Tutors & Oxfords.

   
 
Blister Hangar Positions RAF Stratford, Warwickshire
   
 
Home | Richard@ | Support@ | GuestBook | Mailing list | Updates | Links
7 January, 2011
Google
Search Google Search Atlantikwall.co.uk