INFORMATION:

Side view of what would have been the changing rooms.

Above : plan.
History : built as a bomber station, the first users of the airfield in 1940 were 15 FTS (Flying Training School) with

Airspeed Oxfords.

Fighters arrived No.601 squadron with Hurricanes and were used as fighter escorts for Blenheims attacking airfields in France.

  
 
Gymnasium/Cinema with Church ExtensionRAF Middle Wallop, Hampshire
   
 
Home | Richard@ | Support@ | GuestBook | Mailing list | Updates | Links

20 November 2005 

Google
Search Google Search Atlantikwall.co.uk